Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

beginner please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would also suggest you to go the PIC route, other than with the 8051. However, that depends heavily on your future employer.

And Jay, just also let you know the "Bootloader Link" in your sig goes to blank page.

eblc1388 said:
I would also suggest you to go the PIC route, other than with the 8051. However, that depends heavily on your future employer.

And Jay, just also let you know the "Bootloader Link" in your sig goes to blank page.
It works for me! It is linked thru my Page, because I was limited my the char limit of my Sig...
Original Link is too long, so I made a short-cut...
What OS and Browser do you use?

PS: Thanks for telling me :D

Jay.slovak said:

I thought you have already known that after getting my IP, OS and installing a virus on my PC. :lol:

Window98 SE and Firefox.

eblc1388 said:
Jay.slovak said:

I thought you have already known that after getting my IP, OS and installing a virus on my PC. :lol:

Window98 SE and Firefox.
LOL, I am not like that. I put it there just to scare people... (Seems like I succed?)
I will remove the IP, OS thingy and extend the link, so it will work. :lol:

All three works now.

I like the comments about different bootloaders in your bootloader link but he author can keep it more up to date as the survey is done in May 2003.

eblc1388 said:
All three works now.

I like the comments about different bootloaders in your bootloader link.
Yep, this bootloader is pretty handy, it's small, fast, reliable and it's creator is Welcome to new Ideas (I suggested the Cancel button :lol: )

BTW Thanks for the link Check-up :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back