Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

beginner in microcontrollers

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordsathish

hi friends i am a beginner in microcontrollers ,i would like you to suggests me what are the basics thst i should know and some books on microcontrollers for beginner like me.....

hey Jay i just noticed the link for Lothar's ICD2 clone in your signature. have you tried to run it with MPLAB7. although i dont feel the need for an ICD but i think i should explore the capabilites of in circuit hardware debugging using an ICD2, that is, if i get the time :lol:

samcheetah said:
hey Jay i just noticed the link for Lothar's ICD2 clone in your signature. have you tried to run it with MPLAB7. although i dont feel the need for an ICD but i think i should explore the capabilites of in circuit hardware debugging using an ICD2, that is, if i get the time :lol:
Yes, my ICD2, Currently only on breadboard, runs fine with MPLAB 7.10. I used my own design, based on Lothars...
I love it, programs anychip I want.

I think Jay linked you to the wrong post. :lol:

Try Nigels site with PIC tutorials. www.winpicprog.co.uk

He has put together a very good site with great detail.

Also, check out Jay's Sticky at the top of the posts.

Good luck!

Beefer3 said:
I think Jay linked you to the wrong post. :lol:

Try Nigels site with PIC tutorials. www.winpicprog.co.uk

He has put together a very good site with great detail.

Also, check out Jay's Sticky at the top of the posts.

Good luck!
Oh, I really did. I wanted to post the link to the sicky... crap. Thanks for the correction!

samcheetah said:
Jay.slovak said:
Yes, my ICD2, Currently only on breadboard, runs fine with MPLAB 7.10. I used my own design, based on Lothars...
I love it, programs anychip I want.

did you do any modifications to Lothar's design???
Yes, I changed the source of 13V and the "transistor tree".

Jay,

Your link to Lothar's site in section 3d doesn't work. You have got a fullstop on the end of it.

HTH

Mike.

Edit, I'm referring to your sticky post.

Pommie said:
Jay,

Your link to Lothar's site in section 3d doesn't work. You have got a fullstop on the end of it.

HTH

Mike.

Edit, I'm referring to your sticky post.
I am sorry but I don't know what you mean ?!
My link in my sig works fine... :?

Edit: Oh, I just saw your edit, sorry.. :lol:

yes i read it

but that in your sticky

mybe he didnt see it :wink: :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back