Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Beginner circuit design - how do I finish this thing off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CNO81

The diagram attatched is for a 3 bit counter ive designed but I want to be able to see it working by simulating it in a program called 'Electronics Workbench' - how do I finish it off i.e wire it up (yes, its probably a laughable question) with an appropriate visual output so I can see it working on screen, bearing in mind I can't see any obvious visual components to add?

Attachments

• circuit_606.jpg
    circuit_606.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 395
well connect the A,A`,B,B`.... to the respective D flip-flop, A is the Q output of the A FF, A` is the Q` output... then put an indicator of some sort, LED.. on the outputs of the D-FFs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back