Beeping logic probe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dr pepper

Most Helpful Member
Does anyone know of a supplier of beeping logic probes that doesnt cost a mint?

I have a k&h probe I got from maplin 20 odd years ago and its performed well, however a mate of mine about the same time I got this had one from tandy, a radio shack model logic probe that had a built in sounder, lo and hi pitch for the corresponding logic levels, such a thing would be handy for when your doing 3 things at once and cant see the 'probe.

Well I never thought of amazon.
I'm in the uk that model is not available, however there is one that is with a beeper.
Put the model number in ebay and there are several examples, I have looked at it before but they only mention the fact it has a beeper in the small print.
I'm going to order one, thanks for the heads up.

Elenco probes are decent enough. I bought one years ago that has lasted well. If you could live without the beeper, they make a combined probe that will also pulse gates serve as a clock etc

The beeper will be usefull for testing cranksensors and inputs I need to be elsewhere to activate.

My k&h I'm sure I've seen badged elenco elsewhere, I'm looking at a cheap rebadge 'laser tools' probe for 13 quid, its probably has a standard pcb.

I built a superprobe, which is excellent at everything else other than a logic probe, for which its not that good.

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…