Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Beeping logic probe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dr pepper

Most Helpful Member
Does anyone know of a supplier of beeping logic probes that doesnt cost a mint?

I have a k&h probe I got from maplin 20 odd years ago and its performed well, however a mate of mine about the same time I got this had one from tandy, a radio shack model logic probe that had a built in sounder, lo and hi pitch for the corresponding logic levels, such a thing would be handy for when your doing 3 things at once and cant see the 'probe.

Well I never thought of amazon.
I'm in the uk that model is not available, however there is one that is with a beeper.
Put the model number in ebay and there are several examples, I have looked at it before but they only mention the fact it has a beeper in the small print.
I'm going to order one, thanks for the heads up.

Elenco probes are decent enough. I bought one years ago that has lasted well. If you could live without the beeper, they make a combined probe that will also pulse gates serve as a clock etc :)

The beeper will be usefull for testing cranksensors and inputs I need to be elsewhere to activate.

My k&h I'm sure I've seen badged elenco elsewhere, I'm looking at a cheap rebadge 'laser tools' probe for 13 quid, its probably has a standard pcb.

I built a superprobe, which is excellent at everything else other than a logic probe, for which its not that good.

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back