Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Be afraid, be very afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone posted this on Facebook the other day, I thought it infinity appropriate =>

congrats and good luck to the little one.
it looks like i was the only one who wouldn't come out. i was told i one week late... :D

Behold, I have spawned! :D

He's 7 weeks early, and doing very well. Apparently my eagerness and often misadventure prone impulsive posts have rubbed off on the little one even before birth and he decided to jump the gun; much to the surprise of his mother and me as she will be having the baby shower AFTER the baby is born. However she will have her first mother's day with my born son a whole year early :D (I consider her son mine so it's not really her first mother's day)

When he gets cleared to come home from the NICU (Neonatal Intensive Care Unit) my post frequency will likely drop to 1% of it's current volume, but I also hope it continues to increase in relevance.

If his disposition leans him towards me as much as his looks you'll be seeing him here on the forums in 8 years or so if the place is still around and he has the same curiosity and desire to learn as me.

This forum has been an obscure, tiny little, and yet important part of my life for many years now, and I thought I'd just share a bit of my life with you all.

Hi,

Wow that's great to hear. Congratulations and good luck with bringing him up.
Is this our first ETO baby ? :)

Last edited:
Congrats! Glad to hear everyone is doing well.

My wife and I just had our 2nd a couple weeks ago. 2 girls, hopefully one of them will enjoy tinkering in the garage with me.

And in a few years, we'll have this to worry about.
**broken link removed**

I have the distinct pleasure to announce that Egan's been transferred from the ICU unit at a neighboring hospital after virtually no incident back to our hospital of choice in the special needs unit because he's doing incredibly well. He has been taken off IV fluids for nutrition and is 100% on Mama's milk right now, he'll have the IV removed tonight or tomorrow (one less stinking wire to get caught up in) and as long as he keeps up and improves on his feeding (bottles are ok but not as good straight from Mom) there's a chance he can come home this Friday!

I have the distinct pleasure to announce that Egan's been transferred from the ICU unit at a neighboring hospital after virtually no incident back to our hospital of choice in the special needs unit because he's doing incredibly well. He has been taken off IV fluids for nutrition and is 100% on Mama's milk right now, he'll have the IV removed tonight or tomorrow (one less stinking wire to get caught up in) and as long as he keeps up and improves on his feeding (bottles are ok but not as good straight from Mom) there's a chance he can come home this Friday!

Glad to hear it Scead! Hope it continues to go well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back