Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

BDT82 Replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noggin

Anyone know if there is a replacement for a PNP power transistor BDT82? Someone I know from a forum bought an amp off of ebay, its a really nice amp... well it could be a really nice amp, but its got several bad transistors.

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

The third picture has the BDT82, I think m9334 is a Motorola part number. Couldn't find any data sheets on that part though at Motorola, nor was there any mention of it being an obsolete part. I did however find a website that mentioned it as being a Motorola PNP power transistor.

I'm not 100% positive, but I think this is same thing as the bad NFETs.

I'd love to take a shot at fixing that amp, but I don't have the time... I'm just trying to help him find some parts so maybe he can attempt it himself.

yeah, I've looked on their website too. No mentioning of it that I could find. I'll probably send them an email today. ubid.com says they know a company that has some, but they wanted me to register before they'd say who, and I didn't feel like getting spammed. Maybe I'll tell the other guy to register :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back