Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Baud Rate generation using 89s52

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pady

Hi everyone,

How to generate baudrate (i.e. 9600 or 19200) using 89S52 in C langauge.
plz suggest me.

You need to know the clock speed you're running the chip at.

I m using 11.0592 MHz clock. So, plz suggest me code for that in C langauge. For this i m using Keil complier.

Does your 89S52 have a UART?

Then read the datasheet for your chip, specifically the UART section, it will contain all the information you need on what you need your system clock to be for acceptable baud rate error and how to set the various prescalers to get the baud rates you need from the clock you have, or at the very least you'll be able to figure out what clock rate you actually need for that baud rate.

Everything you need to know about that is here. **broken link removed**

Have a read and make an attempt yourself, then post the code here and someone will tell you what's wrong with it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back