Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Battery powered LED project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, why not.
If your not in a big hurry I'll order up a set of parts and we can see how it works.

Dr. Since you have one of the sensors could you confirm that the output is high (3.3 volts) when motion is detected and at the approximate resistance between the LDR terminals that turns it off?

Well yes I have a deadline of July 25 for proposal.
Meaning the circuit in theory will actually work on paper for 30 days.
You / we would actually have three weeks for building and testing.

Hi Tex,

I'm not sure there is enough time for me to build one and then for you to get more parts. The motion detectors alone can easily take 2 or 3 weeks to get here.

Ron, there are 2 kinds of motion sensor on the 'bay, mine is the one with 2 pots at the edge of the board, and yes its high when motion sensed.
The chip itself can be configured hi or lo on motion detect, not sure if one of the links on the board sets that, I dont speak chinese either.
The cds cell is one of those little tiny jobbies like you find in a pir floodlight, I think there just the one type, I seem to remember they are about a couple of k at dusk.
Sounds academic now anyways, you left it too late tex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back