Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

battery monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

kekeke

hello;
currently i'm doing a project that requires me to build a battery monitor for 2 AA or AAA size batteries, but my knowledge on electronics are very limited :x . This battery monitor will switch to recharge mode (physically) if there is only about 15% of battery capacity left and will need to stop recharging will the battery has reached its full capacity.
Any help will be greatly appreciated :D .

Perhaps you should re consider your project, it sounds very ambitious for someone with limited knowledge in electronics. There are far simpler projects to get you started.
You can get a battery charge monitor IC chip, do a web search on that and use the chip manufacturer's application notes for suitable anciliary components to make such a thing.
But, as I said, it is a complicated subject :(
Klaus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back