Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

battery experts....AAAA equivalent li ion??

Status
Not open for further replies.

strokedmaro

I'm looking for a battery equivalent (in size anyway) to a "AAAA" battery in lithium ion rechargeable. Does anyone know a model number or a website that would sell such a thing? I know I could get 6 AAAA's out of a rechargeable 9 volt but the capacity on NiCd is not good enough. I'm looking at lithium ion 9 volts as a last ditch effort.

What I really need is a battery in the 9-10mm diameter department anywhere from 50-60mm long with at least a 180mAh capacity. Ideally Id like a 3.6 vdc single battery but 2 or 3 shorter batteries that can be stacked (series voltage not a problem) to meet the height (and diameter) requirements would also suffice. ANY HELP APPRECIATED!!! :D

EDIT:: flexible cells are also acceptable if they can be rolled safely into the desired diameter (9-10mm)

Last edited:
A 9V Ni-MH battery has a capacity of only 175mAh to 250mAh at a fairly low current. Each cell's voltage is 1.2V to 1.25V for most of a discharge.

A lithium -ion battery cell is 4.2V when fully charged and its voltage gradually drops to 3.0V when its load should be disconnected. Its average voltage is 3.6V.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back