Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Batt-PWM-receiver module-motor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeoman

I received the 10A PWM today to slow my 3A motor discussed in previous posts. A couple of sources of confusion:
I connected the PWM inputs from 12v battery and read output voltage to motor. Adjusting the PWM dial, voltage went from 12.87v down to 12.53v. Doesn’t seem right or does it modulate amperage rather than voltage?
Since the PWM only has +/- inputs from battery and +/- out puts to motor, how to I insert the receiver into the flow since it has inputs from battery and outputs to motor also? Do the outputs from the PWM become inputs to receiver? Guessing so but don’t wish to smoke either or both components. “Input” appreciated.

I have my answer. Had purchased two of these PEMs so figured wth. Performs very well throughout the range. Google gave me answers to the first question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back