Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Basic stamp2 wireless robot via pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

loard

Hello everyone,
I have a project using basic stamp2 microcontroller, the project is how to control robot via PC by using Tx/Rx 434 modules, Tx is conncted by serial or USB and Rx is on the robot
The movement of robot using by keyboard keys
I want a sample program to make the robot move using keyboard keys
I want to use serin, serout commands in the program.
Can anyone help
?

No one is going to give you the completed project, if you show what you are working on, and where you are having trouble, someone will help.

I would also try the Parallax forum for specific code to the Stamp.

Take care...

loard, try using Google to look, there is a huge amount of example code for basic stamps out there, to control a wide variety of devices and interface with keypads etc..
If you don't have the time to search for yourself and come back with question about somethign you've already tried to make then we don't have time to find all the information out for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back