Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Basic electronics Labs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do not go to a college or university. Go to a technical school. It costs less plus your not required to take classes like foreigh language, english, etc.

If the classes you want to learn are only available at a college or university then take only the subjects related to your major and forget foreigh language, english, etc. No one will ever ask to see your Diploma at a job interview. You may be asked to take some tests to see how smart you are.

I graduated from grade school, graduated from high school, graduated from a technical school, then graduated from a college with an engineering degree. I have never had anyone ask to see my dipolma.

I love to learn new things, in the past 40 years any time I wanted to learn something new I would get a book and learned it on my own. I have learned several times more on my own than I ever learned in college and I don't have a dipolma for any of that. I have always believed the smartest person at work is the most valuable employee to the company and that makes it much easier to move up the ladder to the top.

When I was in college the professors told us many times the best way to give yourself a raise is QUIT or threaten to quit. A raise does not mean only money it also means move up to a better job or more experience in the company or quit and go to a different company. First thing I did after college graduation was take a job just for the experience after 2 years I quit and took another job just for the experience after 3 years I took another job just for the experience. After that I could just about have any job I wanted.

My Son graduated from college 2 years ago. I told him if he has anything fun he wants to do he needs to do it now before he becomes a prisoner of his job. For 2 years he has worked several different National parks doing a lot of hiking and camping in his free time. National parks don't pay much but it gets you there, with a place to say, food, and some spending money. He is having the time of his life and has made some great friends. Stay 3 months in a National Park then move on to a different NP. There are NPs in other countries. He is planning to work a park in Australia, Switzerland, New Zealand and some other countries. Once you get a job in a NP you can transfer to any place you want to go.

Last edited:
Hello yasir_ali
Complex mathematics is necessary to better understand concepts like reactance and impedance in ac circuits; like phase relationships (angular, time) between voltage and currents present in such circuits. Complex mathematics allows you to add, subtract, divide and multiply these time varying signals which are mostly out of "synch", so cannot be added by conventional arithmetical methods, so it is necessary to use graphical methods like phasors and impedance triangles (laborious) or complex maths.
Try a google search for NEETS for the electronics course modules.
Good luck
best regards
Phil

Talking Electronics has a beginners course on Electronics.
The website also has a hundred transistor circuit and seventy 555 circuits.
You should build lots of these circuits before you can even start to learn more-advanced electronics.
Then there are IC circuits on the website.
Build 150 of these circuits and then come back to us and we will assess what you should do next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back