Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Bandpass Filter for a Vocoder?high order filter??? advice!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

damenace

I need help on a high order bandpass filter.
It is to be used with a vocoder. It needs to be high order so that the frequency drop off at the bandpass cut of point has a very large slope. we have to be able to fit 8 ranges within 100-1000 Hz. And to do this efectivly the passband region of each filter should not overlap eachother.

I was thinking a dualopamp with a bunch of capacitors?? i just need help with a basic layout for 1 filter, and the numerical computation for each band will easily follow.

Basicly we are building a 8 Band Vocoder and im thining of range of 200-1200??? Basicly just a normal male voice at normal speech??

To design a filter of required bandwidth and slope, use this software called "Filter Wiz Pro". Demo is available from **broken link removed**

It will also generate schematic for you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back