Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

B&K Precision Dynascan 1476 new to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

pchilson

Hi,
Just took delivery of a B&K Precision Dynascan 1476 oscope.
No manual included, would appreciate any help finding the manual and service manual or info for this.

I'm new to using a scope and this was an inexpensive unit to give me something to get my feet wet. I'll use the water from behind my ears...:)

Thanks for any links, help and or advice you can provide.

The BK website has an "Oscilloscope Application Guidebook" that you can download which might help you get started.
B&K Precision - Downloads

Under BK's "Contact Us" heading you can send them a "Parts/Manual Request" email. Give that a try.
Contact Us

creakndale

Thank you creakndale. I have downloaded the Oscilloscope Application Guidebook from the link you provided and I also sent them a request for a user manual and a service manual or how to get them.

Thank you for the response.

Thanks creakndale!
I never found those links.
Have downloaded the Oscope applications guidebook and also sent off a request for user manual and service manual.

Weird, I posted a response that didn't showup an hour later so I posted it again and now the first one is there. Delayed reaction?

If you just recently signed up to post to the Electro Tech Online forums, your first post will be held up until a moderator reviews what you wrote. It's their way of making sure you are legit and not a spammer. This helps to keep the spammers from ruining the forums. Once they are comfortable you are not a spammer, your future posts will go through immediately.

creakndale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back