Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Autonomous Wall Following Robot Drone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabi

I need help for this problem. I have been contracted by small company to build small robot drones that can patrol office corridors during out of work hours. The robots are to navigate around the corridors (even in total darkness) by keeping within (12 inches) of the wall.
The paths that the robots are required to follow will include straight line and curved trajectories as well as right angled turning maneuvers. If a robot detects an obstacle in its forward path it is to search for an exit path, locate a wall and continue following the wall. I assembled the gearbox and two DC motors. I soldered in two ultrasonic sensors to my robot, one in the left to locate wall within 12 inches and front.
the next stage i got a problem with is how write program using MikCro.

The components are; PIC16F88, two ultrasonic sensors, one in the left side to locate the wall and front.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back