Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Automatic Meter Reading System using WIFI Technology

Status
Not open for further replies.

kama4uuu

I am doing Computer Engineering and AMR(automatic meter reading) is my FYP(final year project). I am using wifi enabled router which will be interfaced with meter(demo meter) through a module ENC28J60 i.e card having controller AVR.
DEMO METER: I just want to have some digital value from meter and transfer it to base station via module to router and then to my system.

I want to know that is my idea to complete this project is correct and i need circuit diagrams of this project.
I shall be very thankful to u.

KHURRAM SHAHZAD

you know this is a very big project and you are saying that the transmission of data throgh wifi do you have any eathernet port in demo meter? if yes does it have any data on the eathernet port?

i am using a complete module ENC28J60(ATMEL micro-controller is used in this module) which has ethernet port in it. Actually i am confused to interface the demo meter with this module. Give me any idea to interface this demo meter with module(ENC28J60).

Tell me can i interface or transmit data from micro-controller i.e is in demo meter to the ATMEL micro-controller which is present in the module named ENC28J60.
Thankyou very much for considering my request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back