Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Automated trigger release with timer, constructor/designer needed $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.

andreco

I’m looking for some support to complete a private invention. I have attached the link with all the details. I have searched from some help locally (Switzerland) but didn’t find someone motivated. I concluded through plenty of discussions that a prototype can be made easily but I need someone who can create the unit, ready for mass production. To increase my chance I have permitted myself to post on 3 english speaking forums. I have a limited budget of a few thousand, so I cant afford a professional company. I’m strictly looking for a private person with the skills & motivation. Thanks.

Google Docs

The gadget explained:
Nothing else then a hook who holds a hanging weight (lets say a heavy shopping bag). When the alarm clock rings, the hook releases the shopping bag so it falls to the floor. That's all.

The idea of using the two components "alarm clock" and "crossbow trigger" is just my idea as they do exactly what I'm looking for. It saves the time and efforts to re-invent the mechanical release system from scratch.

So now I am searching for a supplier/partner who can build the two components together. That when the alarm clock goes off the trigger/hook is released and the attached weight falls to the floor.

Sincerely, I believe the must be a product existing who already does exactly this. But I don't know what..... If you do, let me know and I am willing to pay you a fair amount for your great help (must meet the described criteria).

Thank you!

This will do the timing bit:

**broken link removed**

It is a clock where the time is displayed on 4 7 segments. You have 2 alarms that you can set - one for the ON time and one for the OFF time.

It also drives a relay so you can switch the relay ON once per day and OFF once per day.

if you use this relay to drive a catch (of any sort) you have your circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back