Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Audio switching project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefros

Hi guys, wonder if you can help me,

I'm mainly involved with radio station studio wiring etc, and have made electronic circuits in the past, but can't seem to find what i'm after.

I want a switching circuit whereby I can have one momentary selector button and the output toggles power between 4 LEDs, each then driving a transistor and relays to select particular balanced audio channels.

I think its something like a counter ic, or maybe even a complex layout of gates would enable me to do it, but I can't seem to find exactly what i'm after online, would have thought it was a common circuit?!

Any help appreciated

Jef

You know, I think this kit might just be what you are looking for. I think it will do what you want and you can build it yourself.

**broken link removed**

I studied the schematic, and I don't see any reason why it wouldn't work for balanced audio.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back