Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Audio RF Transmitter and Receiver , with RF Module.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electronewbie

Hello, friends ! it's me again ! looking for a help on a simple question: I have a couple of 433 MHz RF modules. I want a “Wireless Audio Transmitter and Receiver” with this. The transmitter will transmit the sound and the receiver, obviously, play the transmitted sound.

It can create a circuit of this type with these modules, yes or no? if yes, how could you design a circuit? I need other components in addition to the modules and resistance?

Just a little observation, friends: I do not want the basic circuit of FM transmission with NPN transistors and everything. I only want to know if it is possible to build a transmitter and an audio receiver with this pair of modules.

Thank you for your cooperation and assistance in this any further.

Greetings !!

Quick answer - No.

JimB

The Tx and Rx modules might be designed to remotely turn something on and off. You need modules that use audio AM or FM modulation.

Hi,

I have seen small transmitters which transmitted the audio directly
into the aeriel.
They were only intended for short distances, and they picked up all
sorts of clicks and buzzes in the background to the speaking.

I think they used to be used in engine rooms on ships.

This may not be what you mean by "wireless audio transmitter"
but its not quite clear to me what you want to do without
FM (or AM) being involved.

Briefly, you can transmit just the audio, and pick it up with
a very very simple receiver, but its rubbish and unless you are
far away from any other electrics you're going to get other
noises too.

Regards, John :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips