Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Audio guidance for blind people

Status
Not open for further replies.

akeelah

I am doing my final year project on audio guidance for blind people in which I am using RFID reader and tags along with text-to-speech module, speech recognition kit and mini-max/51 microcontroller for navigation in building.

anyone have any idea to change the text-to-speech module and speech recognition kit with any components or application suitable with this project?

I am getting stuck in c-programming. I would be very grateful if someone helps me in providing codes for it.

many thanks

I saw this project on TV using cell phones. A phone has much bigger computers that your little 8051.

I have a text to speech module. I can't remember its number now. Send it ASCII and it talks.

did u know the full application about using cell phones?? actually, my project should use EMIC TTS and speech recognition kit but i want to exchange these components to other components which is suitable with this project.. did u have any idea regarding about that?

The speakjet does not do text to speech directly as it uses phonemes.
But you can use the "Text to Speech chip for SpeakJet - TTS256" with it and the two of them together will do TTS.

Google for " text to speech module" and you will find several others.

Last edited:
hello....i got the idea how to exchange TTS and speech recognition kit to vibrato. but i dont know which is suitable vibrato have to use. when blind people walk, then vibrato at walking stick will vibrate to detect that place. anyone have any idea regarding my idea about vibrato????help me pleaseeeee!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back