Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

audio central image canceller

Status
Not open for further replies.

kartel

hi electronic master,
how do i build a project with the above subject,it cancells out the audio/vocal aspect of a commercial music while allowing the intrumentational background to be heard as the output.

There are some winamp plugins that can perform this operation, but here is the general idea.

The assumption is that the vocals are generally in the midrange and are equal in magnitude in both the left and right channels or a stereo signal. Other instruments have higher/lower frequencies or are not "balanced" between the channels. The signal is filtered to obtain just the midrange (usually they allow you to adjust the passband corner frequencies). The common part of this signal is then subtracted from the left and right channels.

Having said that, I have found this method works, but is not perfect, you can somtimes here hints of the vocals.

circuit diagrame

hi,
understood your point thanks ,but still can you help me with a circuit diagrame working on this principle togerther with abrief write up on the funtions of the parts.

thanks once again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back