Audio Amplifier TDA2030A

Status
Not open for further replies.

learning

Please put your views about this audio amplifier TDA2030A whether its circuitry is correct or not !

Thank you !

Attachments

• tda2030apcbschematic.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 7,829
As always, if there's a recommended PCB layout in the datasheet - then use it - layout on IC amplifiers can be quite critical.

The schematic on the datasheet has more parts than your simple circuit.
Some of the traces on its recommended pcb are much thicker than yours so they are able to carry the high currents that yours cannot carry.

The recommended schematic and recommended pcb design are shown on the datasheets for most audio amp ICs.
You should not make an amplifier if you don't have the datasheet from the manufacturer of the IC.
Does your government block you from downloading "Western" datasheets?

Does your government block you from downloading "Western" datasheets?

My country is always free to my visions as you know that this World is consists of East, West, North and South. This World is not for only West as the Sun is always rises in East.

Here it is revised PCB of TDA 2030A as per the datasheet. Please tell me about it !

Thank you !

Attachments

• tda2030arevised.jpg
    322 KB · Views: 1,227
What the............. that looks nothing like the layout from the data sheet!

You are not learning anything.

Your pcb is double-sided and has many skinny little traces that will immediately burn out when they have 3.5A in them.
The datasheet has a much simpler single-sided pcb that has very thick traces so they do not burn out.

Why don't you look at the datasheets for all these amplifiers you are making pcbs for??
Why are you randomly making pcbs for millions of amplifiers??

Attachments

• TDA2030A pcb.PNG
    25.2 KB · Views: 1,992
I think you will find after much learning, that thare is alot more to laying out PCBs than you think.
Most of the boards you made are just wrong. You should spend some time looking at audio board layout on the web. You are trying to learn years worth of stuff to fast. Try to get a basic understanding before making posts in a forum. You can not learn all you need to know from us we can only help. If you what to know why a track needs to be bigger we can tell you. If you what to know why your designs are fundamentally wrong it would take a book and to much time.

Look at some online resources and read some books.

Andy

All of you never understand my style of PCB designing as I am not a follower of copy-book style. I always try to break the rule to make it work in my condition. I am a Eastern believer and yours are Western believer as water and oil never mixed up so you will never understand me and also I will never understand yours. The advices of yours are just like a tape recorder which is playing the same songs reapeatedly in looping style as it is disgusting for myself. Do you remember me that about three years ago I have posted a schematic of DC Power Supply in the name of user (pixnum) in this forum for helping to tell me about it correctness but still the verdict is pending. But one thing for sure your rejected schematic now turn into three years services without any trouble as I have supplied it to my friends as they pleased about my creation. The reason is that they are poor as compare to yours and satisfied with their money value as I am making these for my poor man whom I respect them very much. I can take my poor man's alms with an honour as this value will never understand any Western believer. If you like to understand me then you have to go down to my level then you will understand my difficulties otherwise just go away as I don't need these people. From today I am leaving this forum and say goodbye to all !

Your "style" of PCB design showed zero understanding of how PCB layout is done. It's not a Western vs Eastern thing but PCB layout is pretty standard worldwide same with basic speaker design. The scary thing is you apparently sell your rubbish designs and have no idea why they sound like tinny little speakers as you never took the time to pick up a book or attend a course on electronics and or audio design.
The internet is chock full of good amplifier schematics with PCB layouts and speaker cabinet designs, there are also scads of magazine articles going back to the dawn of time.
You might want to try your hand at building UPSs. Seems to be a massive market for them no matter how awful the design.
In the end I guess you learned nothing.

My country is always free to my visions as you know that this World is consists of East, West, North and South. This World is not for only West as the Sun is always rises in East.
C'mon ya learning, well said!!!

I hope these pcb designs are for manufacturing audio amplifier boards. Am I right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…