Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Audio amplifier repair

Status
Not open for further replies.

satseb

I have a vintage audio amplifier : TENSAI TA-2045

I search the electronic schematic for this amplifer because some components are removed 10 years ago and I'm lost the references.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Seb.

definitely not a well known brand, which is why you're having a lot of trouble getting a response. is it a stereo amp? if so, and if components were removed from one channel, you can use the other channel as a guide. if components were removed from both channels, you will have a very difficult time figuring out what is missing..... your only other hope for repairing this is if the amp was oem'ed for another company, such as Pioneer, Kenwood, Sony, etc... if that is the case, you might find a schematic for the OEM amp that yours is a clone of...

Last edited:
if it's made by Akai, then you might find an identical amp under an Akai model number, or a Sony model number. Sony now owns Akai, and their service website has the Akai service manuals on it.

if it's made by Akai, then you might find an identical amp under an Akai model number, or a Sony model number. Sony now owns Akai, and their service website has the Akai service manuals on it.

As you don't have your location filled in, I've no idea where you might be? - but I've heard nothing about Sony and Akai, Sony and Aiwa though is a different story.

While Aiwa has been owned by Sony for years, it's now completely part of Sony, with Aiwa spares and service manuals along side the Sony ones.

oops... sorry got them confused...

Last edited:
Thanks for your aid, I've finished to buy the service manual on user-manuals website.
A lot of components are removed from both channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back