Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

attention please

Status
Not open for further replies.

rahe_wafa20

hello to all of u . i am new comer here up till now mostly i have seen that people use to share there problems on this form . I think there is very little for in experience and hobbiest u should have something new in it so such people can also learn from it like tutorials .

rahe_wafa20 said:
hello to all of u . i am new comer here up till now mostly i have seen that people use to share there problems on this form . I think there is very little for in experience and hobbiest u should have something new in it so such people can also learn from it like tutorials .

Hi there! Welcome to the forum.

I have to disagree. I'm an inexperienced hobbyist, although by keeping at it and working through problems and asking questions I'm getting less inexperienced all the time. I've learned a huge amount from people on this site and it's a great place to ask questions and get help.

If you're looking for electronics tutorials, there are plenty of those on the net already. Check out for one excellent resource.

I think you should spend a little more time here before criticizing it too much. There are many other sites on the net if you don't like this one, and if there is something which you feel should be here but isn't, you are free to write it up and post it. And all levels of questions are welcomed, not just advanced questions.

Anyway, I hope you spend some more time here and I hope that in the end you find it as useful as I do!

Good luck,

Torben

thanks troben for welcoming me yes u may differ from me . I also think this plate forum provide us great opportunity of learning I always dislike criticizing , it was my observation which may be wrong if some one think it was just a suggestion . But above all as u said u did improved ur self over the time so u would be a source of inspiration for me .I hope all other senior members will guide me as well in future .Here we should all avoid criticizing and should replce our criticism with good suggestions .

If your looking for friends and sympathy I recommend a dog. They are loyal, always glad to see you, and don't ever criticize you. How was that for a helpful suggestion? I have a basset hound named `Blue' and he is all of the above.

You are the only one to blame for your poor experience here.

You generally receive more help if you ask specific, well thought out questions and don't use text speak (this means using capital letters, proper punctuation and full words, i.e you and not just u).

Last edited:
I have to disagree. I'm an inexperienced hobbyist, although by keeping at it and working through problems and asking questions I'm getting less inexperienced all the time. I've learned a huge amount from people on this site and it's a great place to ask questions and get help.

I have to agree with Torben,I am also inexperienced, and have found this forum to be extremely useful, and everyone is very willing to help! Some members will even hold your hand, if your that lost, to help you to understand. First though, you have to be WILLING to learn!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back