Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

No notifications -- please fix

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpanhalt

Most Helpful Member
Late last week, I was not getting notifications to an e-mail account despite my account at ETO being enabled for notices. That particular provider, Cox Communications, had a past history of blacklisting ETO. I tried to change my account to Armstrong, but unfortunately, the change verification e-mail never appeared in the Cox account. That really messed things up, and thankfully, Ian was able to approve the e-mail change, so I was able to access ETO. However, I still do not get any e-mail notices from ETO. Why?

Here are my current preferences that have not been changed in quite awhile:

upload_2015-1-20_10-10-48.png

The Armstrong account does get e-mails from other sites, including AAC regularly.

John

That address looks fine to me -- I even put on my glasses and read it several times.

John

Hi Guys

May be another issue, my notification emails have stopped also. Happened sometime over the weekend.
Also, I've been getting loads of freeware downloading without approval whilst on the ETO webpage. I've done some blocking this afternoon to stop it happening.

S

Long time I am not getting those emails. I come here to check the Alert red flag whenever I can.

Today I realized that I am not receiving email notifications at all. Found several threads that got many responses already and I was no aware of. :arghh:

Is it possible to do something about it? Gracias.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back