Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Atmel AVR (CodeVision C Compiler)

Status
Not open for further replies.

demokesola

Hi all,
I just bought an STK500 starter pack and purchase the 3rd party Codevision C compiler.
I'm working on an ultrasonic rangefinder using a Mega32 as microcontroller.

My Problem:
I don't know what value of Xtal i should place on the STK crystal socket. I'd have experimented, but i don't want to ruin anything. My project exhibition is only few weeks away.
I've done all the soldering and coding all thats left is to program the chip... I don't know how to get started

Thanks

Use the internal OSC and leave the xtal and two caps off..

Or,

Use 0-16mhz for the 32 or 0-8mhz for the 32L

demokesola said:
Hi all,
I just bought an STK500 starter pack and purchase the 3rd party Codevision C compiler.
I'm working on an ultrasonic rangefinder using a Mega32 as microcontroller.

My Problem:
I don't know what value of Xtal i should place on the STK crystal socket. I'd have experimented, but i don't want to ruin anything. My project exhibition is only few weeks away.
I've done all the soldering and coding all thats left is to program the chip... I don't know how to get started

Thanks
is avalible ultrasonic range finder?...is new in avr..sorry bad inglish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back