atmel 89c51 and a 4*3 keypad and a lcd!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alimob

hi............

plz i need immediate help.................
i need to make a 4 fuction calculator.....
i am using:
1. 4*3 keypad
2. a single line display 16 pin LCD
3. atmel 89c51 micro controller
4. code must be in c language....

plz help me........i need to submit my project in abt 8 days.......i need help starting from basics.......

I'm sorry but the fastest elapsed time from concept to a board with working firmware for me was nine days. I've been doing this for 44 years, so as you can see even on my best day I couldn't do it. Sorry you got a late start.

u start by studying the interfacing between keyboard and LCd with the micro
refer
**broken link removed**

https://www.electro-tech-online.com/threads/atmel-at89c51-keyboard-interface.21813/

thankx.......

well..........look..........i am doing electronic engg...and i am in the 2nd semester....i know basic "c".....from functions to arrays to pinters........

i have full command of keil...
and proteus......
i have a programmer for 89c51...

but still i have never used micro-controller before..or LCd.............never studied abt it either.......its a challenge sort of a project for me...........

i know all abt atmel 89c51......pins..there function etc....
and a bit abt how to interface a keypad....but no concept abt lcd.....

so plz i nee dfurther help.....
1. i have seen the sample in protues.........
i need to know what are other IC's in the circuit.....besides 89c51.....can anybody explain??

i need code too..in c....
the schemetic is given by someone in this post........plz hurry i need help..

YPU. boy i think i only need now how to program LCD and how to properly connect it... how to delay btw commands... i am just able to turn on the blinking cursor of lcd...
i also have to submit tis same project the circut given above in a post contain two portions in assembly so it is not possible for me to understand assembly as i only know C...

hello all,

plz i need help.
i need to make a project
i am using:
1. 4*3 keypad
2. a 2 line display 16 pin LCD
3. atmel 89c51 micro controller
4. code must be in c language....

sms typing

ATMEL 89C51and 4*3 keypad and a lcd
i want to type a message on lcd using above equipments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…