Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Atmega128+mmc

Status
Not open for further replies.

sminnn

Hi,
I want to use memory card in my project and connect mmc to Atmega128. I am working with CodeVision 2.05.3 so I used sdcard.h library. I want to run the example code in CodeVision. When I compile it, it seems right but when I run it in Proteus, disk init fails. In addition, when I want to configure mmc in Project|Configure|C Compiler|Libraries|MMC/SD/SD HC Card menu, it asks for two additional bits called: /CD and /WP while in Proteus there are no bits with these names in mmc. The photos of configuring menu and my Proteus simulation are attached. I would be glad if anyone could help with this problem.

Thanks in advance

1.jpg
2.jpg

CD and WP are most likely card detect and write protect mechanical switches. Just tie them high or low according to your code, or comment those sections out.

CD and WP are most likely card detect and write protect mechanical switches. Just tie them high or low according to your code, or comment those sections out.
Thanks. I tested them with both high and low values, still it seems not working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back