Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Atmega 8 and avrisp mk11 wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cazzo

So I've programmed an ATtiny13a to play Mario song before by just connecting the MOSI/MISO ground power sck reset etc by just matching the pins on the IC's data sheet pinout with the avrisp's

So how do I do this with an Atmega 8? Do I do the same thing and leave all the other pins?

Another thing, is there a program or application it watever that converts c language into human English? For someone who dosent have the time or just Cbf learning it. Like I tick boxes or tell it Wat I want it to do, and it makes it into hex file??

Cheeeeers

So I've programmed an ATtiny13a to play Mario song before by just connecting the MOSI/MISO ground power sck reset etc by just matching the pins on the IC's data sheet pinout with the avrisp's

So how do I do this with an Atmega 8? Do I do the same thing and leave all the other pins?

Yes.

Another thing, is there a program or application it watever that converts c language into human English? For someone who dosent have the time or just Cbf learning it. Like I tick boxes or tell it Wat I want it to do, and it makes it into hex file??

Google "flowcode". I have not used it so I don't know is it good or not.

Video intro to flowcode:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?annot...&feature=iv&src_vid=cWKAZ-XQhUQ&v=f2vuTTy2Iis

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back