Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

At90can128

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it possible to simulate AT90CAN128 , in labcenter Proteus enviorment ?

i would like work with Atmel CAN controller MCUs , and i would liek to simulate it on PC , is there any simulator softwar like proteus to simulate AT90CAN128 or similar AVR MCUs , that they have CAN controller ?

I suppose that anything is possible, but it depends on how much effort you are willing to expend. Simulation has two functions, education and design verification. If the development of a model for the AT90CAN128 were to cost $100,000.00 would you rather spend the money on the simulator or on developing your hardware. On the other hand if the mask charge for an ASIC was $100,000.00 would you rather spend money to ensure you did not have to pay the mask charge twice? If so, how much.

If you have limited experience with CAN I suggest you budget for two turns of a PCB. You'll get there faster if you do it that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back