Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

AT COmmands of GSM

Status
Not open for further replies.

mowri

i need the details how to interface the microcontroller and a mobile phone. We can control the mobile phone through te AT commands and i need what is the exact command format to read, write, of sms. What is the baud rate of Nokia 3315, and what type of parity is being used.

Check out the Gnokii project (www.gnokii.org) I worked on it for a bit helping with the 6210 phone. If you download the source it has great docu on all phone standards

Even im working on the same project.. interfacing uC with a gsm mobile as a home appliance controller..at commands being the basic accesing commands..im currently working with a nokia 2100..i bought a connecting wire which goes in the slot under the battery of 2100(even a 3315 has slot under the battery which you must have observed) and the other end being a db9 connector going to the com port of the computer for testing purpose which can later be interfaced to a uC..RS232 MAX 232 driver nd stuff..i hav been trying to access the mobile by sending at commands thru the hyper terminal program in windows with no success..not sure why..the baud was set to 19200,data bits 8, parity none, stop bits 1, flow control hardware or none. these were standard values which i found on the net..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back