Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Assorted computer parts for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerStrom8

Super Moderator
Hey everyone!

While working on building my own custom desktop computer for the past couple of months, I found myself in possession of various old computers that I'd like to part out. I've listed some of the items below. Please keep in mind this is all USED equipment, some of it is UNTESTED. However, I would not sell it if it was known to not work.

-250GB Seagate Barracuda IDE HD
-200GB Seagate Barracuda IDE HD
-200GB Western Digital IDE HD
-IDE cables
-Rosewill 400W PSU
-DELL 200W PSU
-Asus K8V SE Deluxe motherboard
-Gigabyte EX58-UD3R motherboard
-CD/DVD RW drives:
Model #WRR-52Z
Model #ND-2500A
-APEVIA X-Superalien ATXA6SW-BK/500 case, missing small piece
-CoolerMaster Centurion 5 case w/clear side panel
-3GB OCZ 1600mhz DDR3 RAM (3 1g cards)
-Pentium III processor
-AMD Athlon 64 754 processor
-INTEL AGP VGA video card
-2 4650 PCIe VGA/DVI/HDMI video cards
-Assorted fans

If any of these look appealing, please send me a PM or post a response in the thread, and I'll get back to you. All items are being sold AS IS. I will ship within the US, though I'll have to ask the buyer to pay shipping. I'll ship to outside of the US, but be warned that the shipping costs will become even more expensive, and may not be worth it. All payments must be done through paypal.

Thanks for looking guys. I'd like to sell off some of this stuff so that I can buy parts for my desktop. If any of these items interest you, make me an offer!

Best wishes,
Matt

Last edited:
DerStrom8,
Replying to your Assorted computer parts for sale! post on April 26, 2013.
Do you still have the - APEVIA X-Superalien ATXA6SW-BK/500 case ?
regards,
Mario

Hi Matt,

Yes, I am still interested. Please send me the pictures you mentioned, when you can. I don’t have any time constraints.

Is the missing part very important or is it something secondary ?

Thanks for replying.

Regards,

Mario

Hi Mario,

The part missing is the red cover plate on the front that goes around the USB port and audio jacks. Its sole purpose is to keep dust off and to make it look better. It should not affect the usefulness of the case.

I'll keep in touch,

Matt

Matt,
I am interested in your Apevia x-Superalien case.
How much are your asking for it ?
Mario

Mod edit: We recommend you keep this discussion to the site. Posting your email address could allow bots to access it and send you spam.

Last edited:
Hi Mario, let's discuss things over PM instead :)

Matt

Matt,
OK. I will be waiting for the pictures, and then make an offer.
regards,
Mario

Last edited:
Mario, do you know how to use PMs (Private Messages)? They are called "Conversations" here. You can go to your "Inbox" (top right of your screen) and click "Show All", and access any conversation you have ever taken part in. Let's continue this discussion in the conversation you started with me through PMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back