Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

assignment for my ojt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agon

IMG_1709.JPGIMG_1710.JPGIMG_1711.JPGIMG_1708.JPGIMG_1712.JPG

I dont know if my answers are correct. I really dont know the answers. I am just guessing. Please help me guys

hi,
The answers to the amplifier and zener diode questions are wrong.

Hint:
what is the gain of the amplifier.??
what is the forward voltage drop across a diode.??

the amp circuit shows that two channels are connected to scope so you need to show both...
gain can be computed from resistor values and your graph should show proper scale and clipping.

the questions 9 and 10 are wrong too:

interrupts are used to temporarily alter program flow when certain even was detected (instructions you mention in answer have nothing to do with interrupts, they are executed when reached by program). an example of interrupts are expiring timer, input change, etc.

65535 is not memory just like 12 or 5 are not voltage (you missed unit, byte, kb, Mb...). even if it assumed to be in bytes, answer is still wrong because it is 65536 bytes not 65535, the address range is 0-65535 bytes.

thank you guys for the reply.even though I have not read your replies on time to change my answers, I really appreciate it. hope you guys can also help me in my future problems :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back