Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Assembly Language PIC USB HID firmware?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike - K8LH

Hi guys,

Can I impose to ask for a link to an assembly language USB HID implementation? I've come across it in the past but a quick Google search hasn't come up with anything. I believe I've also seen an HID bootloader implementation for it, but I'm not certain.

TIA. Cheerful regards, Mike

The first (and best) ever

Mike,

This is worth to read in full (I did).

The labs he proposed, they all work.

It is a good start, straight to the point.

Hi Mike,

I was also recently looking at those usb 18F assembler examples **broken link removed**

However for a simple soul like me, they do look rather daunting to even attempt to implement all that code, let alone make any necessary amendments.

If you were to get them working I'm sure there would be many other assembler users like me who would be very grateful if you could share your results.

sorry mr mike i only know where the C versions are USB seems like alot of fun! now i have rs232 working USB will be on my summer list :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back