Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ARM 12 Processors?

Status
Not open for further replies.
About ARM-processors see attachment. As far as I understand they are good for high speed. And that such 12 - I do not know. Probably it is digit capacity.

Attachments

• arm.zip
    130.9 KB · Views: 123
I have never heard of an ARM12, however ARM7 and ARM9 are 16/32 bit devices which can use two instruction sets, ARM and THUMB. The ARM set is complex, and the THUMB set reduced. They can switch between sets while running.
I've played with the Phillips LPCs, but they are harder to use than PICs or AVRs. There is a plethora of information, and you will learn a lot by Googling.
Regards,
Robert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back