Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Are we getting decorations this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerStrom8

Super Moderator
Hey ElectroMaster, et. al.!

I was just wondering if we're going to be getting the garland and lights across the top of the page again this year? It was a nice touch last Christmas and was sort of hoping to see it again ;)

Happy Holidays, everyone!
Best wishes,
Matt L.

Looks like your wish has been granted.

Mike.

Sure has! They appeared soon after I started this thread :D

Many thanks

I noticed you started early DS... I had to join in..

Good to see you Ian! I figure the first few days of December are good times to start. Kind of gets the spirit going, you know? ;)

Maybe we have to wait until Christmas to know...

Hey ElectroMaster, et. al.!

I was just wondering if we're going to be getting the garland and lights across the top of the page again this year? It was a nice touch last Christmas and was sort of hoping to see it again ;)
Happy Holidays, everyone!
Best wishes,
Matt L.

Hola Matt

Isn't time to have the Santa's hat off? :D

Hola Matt

Isn't time to have the Santa's hat off? :D

I removed mine two days after the new year. I am not sure when EM is planning to remove the one from the site. Perhaps he already has and I just need to clear my cache.... :p

EDIT: Nope, it's still there. I'm sure he'll get around to it eventually :D

I removed mine two days after the new year. I am not sure when EM is planning to remove the one from the site. Perhaps he already has and I just need to clear my cache.... :p

EDIT: Nope, it's still there. I'm sure he'll get around to it eventually :D

Ctrl F5, right?

If so, no luck.

Ctrl F5, right?

If so, no luck.

Ctrl F5 only refreshes the page, I think (don't even need the ctrl--just F5). To clear the cache you'd have to go through your browser's tool menu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back