Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Are BEAM bots dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

4pyros

Most Helpful Member
I started a head bot with my son and after looking up some stuff a noticed that thare is not much new about BEAM bots on the net, even half the stuff from Solarbotics is gone. I could not find anything on any site dated past 2007. I will have to save all the old stuff before its gone. Andy

Last edited:
Beam bots are not dead. They just are not as popular nowadays.

If you find a circuit for one you can go to an electronics shop and get the right parts to build one out of that circuit.

Try getting your hands on this book: Junkbots, bugbots, and bots on wheels: building simple robots with BEAM technology
You should be able to get it at all good book stores or Amazon.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back