Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Arduino project complete then what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stk2008

Hi all I am after yet more Arduino info.

Lets say I have been using an Arduino Uno for my project and I am happy with it.
I then want to finallize it and transfer the project into a project box BUT not having to use my Arduino Uno as that would be silly even more so if I intend to sell what I have made.

So how would I go about this do I need to make a PCB exactly like the Arduino Uno or is there another way?.

Please could some one advise on the best way.

Please note I do own a CNC mill that I made a while back and could make PCB`s on that if this is the best route to take.

Thanks

Far more project details would be required to assist you, nearly enough to recreate your current project which doesn't bode well if you want to sell it.

I then want to finallize it and transfer the project into a project box BUT not having to use my Arduino Uno as that would be silly even more so if I intend to sell what I have made.
So how would I go about this do I need to make a PCB exactly like the Arduino Uno or is there another way?.
You should work out what functionality of the Uno you need, so you can minimise the number of components that need to go on your board. e.g. if you don't need the USB connection, then don't include the USB connector or associated IC, crystal, caps, etc.

You will need the microcontroller, decoupling caps & possibly a regulator - as a minimum.

No, you don't need to duplicate the Uno PCB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back