Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ARDUINO MEGA 2560 WITH ILI9341

Status
Not open for further replies.

umairml

Unable to get display on ili9341 using arduino mega 2560?
I have no specific code to run please guide me....

Attachments

• circuit.jpg
    circuit.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 483
hi,
Have you set the IM pins correctly for SPI operation..?
E

Attachments

• A004.gif
    A004.gif
    23.4 KB · Views: 353
here is all i am doing. Now please guide me what is wrong with my code or my circuit simulation.
My brain is exploding....
Please help

Attachments

• arduino mega 2560 ili9341.jpg
    arduino mega 2560 ili9341.jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 775
  • UTFT_demo_fast_2.ino
    8.4 KB · Views: 247
  • ili9341arduino.zip
    588.5 KB · Views: 251
Hi Umairml .. .

Welcome to ETO .. .. .
I'm not sure you have your interface connections right yet, they don't seem to match those on the ILI9341 datasheet.
I would suggest you use one of the example sketches in Arduino IDE to make sure your connections/setup is correct before you try to run a more complex sketch.

Look here .. ..

upload_2018-1-8_14-13-21.png

Then when you have that running correctly you have a fighting chance with the more complex sketch.

I hope that helps .. ..

S

IM0 low IM1~3 high

Yes, currently shown as IM1 = low; IM0, 2 & 3 high.

Also interface between screen and Arduino - I can't read the pin ID's on the screen ( ageing eyesight ) but they don't look right ? The Arduino example sketches have the pin ID's marked out to make it easy to identify them.

S

h,
You show a Vs =1.5v, does that fall within the specified range.?
E
A001.gif

There was wiring issue after correct connection and using of correct library with arduino it is now working. Actually i was using library of arduino uno after search i got that it was uno library as pin initialization was wrong but all good now after reading arduino datasheet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back