Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Arduino circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

metoo25

Hello. I have created a circuit (attached in this thread) and I want to create in on the computer too. By this I mean, I am looking for a website where I can create Arduino circuits and show the connections from the breadboard. I have looked at the website Tinkercad.com. However, it doesn't have all the components that I have used. Does anyone know any websites or apps, where I can draw this circuit?

Here's a list of the components that I have used:
- IR receiver - LPT 80 A
- Infrared emitter - SFH 4841 E7800
- Voltage comparator (OPAMP) - LM111
- Digitalt trimmer potentiometer DS1804 NV
- Power MOSFET - IRL530N
- Effect Resistor på 1,5 Ohm, 1 watt
- Capacitor 470nF og 10mF

Resistors used:
3 x 10kohm
2k2 ohm
332 ohm

Attachments

• tempImageNgq1Xa.bmp
    34.9 MB · Views: 254
  • tempImage9HyqiO.bmp
    34.9 MB · Views: 237
Most schematic packages do not cover EVERY component, so you have the facility to import from user libraries..

Are you needing a schematic or a test run?? If its the latter, get hold of LTspice as loads of users here can help..

Most schematic packages do not cover EVERY component, so you have the facility to import from user libraries..

Are you needing a schematic or a test run?? If its the latter, get hold of LTspice as loads of users here can help..

I just need to make a diagram with the components that I have used. I have attached a picture of what kind of diagram I want to make.

Attachments

• 3-Pushbutton_LARGE.jpg
    3-Pushbutton_LARGE.jpg
    290.5 KB · Views: 178
ICircuit has an Arduino part and you can add code to the Arduino. However, I don't know of any simulator that can simulate I2C communication to a digital POT or simulate light intensity of an IR emitter/IR receiver pair. For those, you'll just have to enter an expected voltage into a time function on the voltage source part in the simulator.

ICircuit has an Arduino part and you can add code to the Arduino. However, I don't know of any simulator that can simulate I2C communication to a digital POT or simulate light intensity of an IR emitter/IR receiver pair. For those, you'll just have to enter an expected voltage into a time function on the voltage source part in the simulator.
Proteus does, but its expensive... You would need the arduino add on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back