Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Arduino and Zigbee Data Logging

Status
Not open for further replies.

shogunato3

Hi everyone. Im new to arduino and zigbee, so I only have few ideas on it. I am doing a project that would measure temperature with the use of a sensor (Thermocouple) my problem is how will I connect the thermocouple to arduino. Then from arduino to zigbee.
As of now I dont have a right model for zigbee. I plan to use Arduino mini in this application. Can arduino mini support thermocouple (or compatible)?

Are there any specific amplifier that I should use?

My range would probably be 15m? One of my friend told me that it would depend on the antenna, is that correct?

It depends on the antenna design, frequency of the Xbee module and many other factors. see this tutorial for thermocouple reading.

Thats a good tutorial. Well I guess, my problem would be more on programming. Thanks for your help!

BTW I forgot how can I synchronize the arduinos? I mean I would be using multiple arduino for this, how will I synchronize them?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back