Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Arbitrary Waveform Help !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedarkness3300

Hello guys . i need your help on how to design a circuit that contain most cost effective square wave generator, low pass filtar and summing amplifier circuits that will produce arbitrary waveform . Please help me !!! . Thanks alot !!!!

It's an assignment actually. I'm really blur with that . The questions ask to design a circuit tht contains there three things ( mostcost effective square wave generator, low pass filter, summing amplifier circuit) to generate an arbitrary waveform. I need your help man !!!

Square wave Generator

HI there,

To the best of my knowledge Quasorelectronics.com.
do one ready built or self assembly.. the kit only costs around £8.00 built.. it gives out 1hz 10hz 100hz 1000hz 10.000hz 100.00hz..

would that be of any help, but Im sure there's plenty more kits around thats more intricate.!!!
note its runs off of a PP3 Battery.. but you could modify if you want to run it on a power supply
HTH
cheers
vortex2009 URL=www.quasorelectronics.com
:D

I used an AVR's PWM. Simple DDS software with a lookup table containing my waveforms. I did summing in software before the PWM.

I was generating DTMF, but any waveform was possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back