Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Anyone used awatronic.co.uk before?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I had read this thread first.

I am the same as the rest of you. I paid for the 48 hour service and the capacitors never arrived. I received an email after 2 days saying they were dispatched but nothing since. The do not answer the phone or email so I think my money is lost.

What I feel like doing is personally reasoning with the owner up a dark alley aided by a baseball bat, but distance my advancing years and illegality make this course of action out of the question.

Can anyone else think of a legal way we can stop this outfit?

ds:

Awatronic-problems

Another thumbs down for Awatronic.Ordered some parts for a Mullard 5-10 amplifier I,m building.Paid on the 6th of May,didnt process my order for days.Still waiting for order to arrive.An email I recieved said it was sent on the 12th.
I should have known they were iffy,as the phone number just rings and rings-no answer.The same goes for Emails-also unanswered.They also got my order wrong.Wrong quantity of parts and other bits I havnt ordered.Thats academic,as I havent recieved anything.
So all in all my advice is to stick with the tried and trusted suppliers.Like CPC ,Farnell,RS etc.Save yourself alot of hassle and heartache,Andy.

This guy is a crook

Don't expect anything, unless you threaten him to complain to authorities - and actually do it.

I finally got my money back this way.

Good luck

JMK

More info

The guy's name is :

Jean DELORME
Awatronic Europe
20 rue de Molsheim
67000 Strasbourg
France

And he owns quite some websites selling bogus stuff of various kind in different countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back