Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Anyone mind sparing a P-channel MOSFET?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidKernel

I need to test a design and don't want to purchase a single P-channel MOSFET from a place like Mouser and spend $10 on shipping for that one part.

I am looking for something with a Vth that's around 4V (gate is triggered by an Atmel) and can handle a total load of atleast 3A.

If you have a spare one laying around, would you mind dropping it into an envalope and I'll cover the cost for a stamp? :)

Odd request, I know, but I don't want to buy a large quantity of these P-channel MOSFETs and not have them work in my application (load has to be on the source side, instead of the drain side as with an N-ch MOSFET).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back