Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Anyone may help me about RF boosting ?? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

conwell

Hi ALL,

I am new to radio matters. I play radio control planes. I want to modify a stock Radio Control system, so that the RF power can be increased from 0,5W to 5W BUT TO INSURE THE CHARACTERISTICS OF SIGNAL NOT BEING ALTERED.

I want to do this for nothing bad , but just to fight the ILLEGAL EXTREME HIGH POWER TRANSIMITTER TOWERS WHICH CONNECT LONG DISTANCE CALL ILLEGALLY.

I am in HONGKONG, but may fly my crafts in CHINA, some industrial areas, I know many people do this to avoid accidents but I want to do this myself to learn more about electronic stuffs.

Your helps and advices are much appreciated.
It is best for teaching me with some schematic diagrams and relevant practical data.

Thank you for your attention.

Best Regards,
David

Basically increasing the RF output involves using a higher power RF transistor along with a higher supply voltage to the PA stage.

What frequency is your R/C gear?

Here in England all R/C gear is type approved and we cant mess with it, because it is illegal........

Legallity is one issue but dealing with RF from a schematic for ANY project is not for beginners. Just an opinion....

Using an efficient radiatiating antenna more so a directional one will help legally to increase your tx power :wink:

Hi ALL,

Thank you for your inputs, could someone kindly help me in a more detail way?
My 'EXPRERIMENT ITEM' WILL BE A 10 YEARS OLD FUTABA 7FGK, with RF MODULE, is there anybody know how to do it? Hope to teach me with the aid of some schematic diagrams.
Thank you.

David :wink: :?:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back