Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Anyone looking to buy new 18650 lithium cells want to split a wholesale order?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buk

I'm looking to buy 6 18650 cells to replace those in a Bosch vacuum cleaner. (Plus I could make use of a few more.)

I can buy these highly rated Molicel 18650/2600mAh/25A for £6.49 each.

However, I can buy the exact same cells for £2.99 subject to a £75 minimum order.

Anyone (or several someone's) want to split an order?

You can get six decent 2.6AH cells for £12 - a new battery for a common laptop; that's where I get most of my loose ones.
eg.
I've stripped a few that have Samsung etc. branded cells in.

They are welded sets, you can cut the links between cells as appropriate to leave nice solderable tags.

Or, high current rated 2.5AH at five for £15 or ten for £30 in an Aldi power tool battery.

I build battery packs and generally always have a selection of 18650 cells. You can PM me if you still are trying to find some.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back