Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Anyone into Harry Potter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
harry potter

harry potter books are for children.You're not a child are you? They are rediculously stupid fantasy books and anyone that reads them is in a fantasy world.

Re: harry potter

jimbob jones said:
harry potter books are for children.You're not a child are you? They are rediculously stupid fantasy books and anyone that reads them is in a fantasy world.

I have to disagree with this statement. Some of the most brilliant minds were daydreamers spending much of their time in a fantasy world. Einstein comes to mind.. It is a pastime for most people and considered entertainment. If you make the statement that it is a waste of time to read fantasy books then it is also a waste of time to watch TV, play chess, listen to the radio (music), sketch artwork and on and on.. I doubt anyone here lives such a life. Fantasy book readers just like to spend their entertainment time in that way.. big deal.

With that said, I don't read fantasy books either. :lol:

Re: harry potter

jimbob jones said:

Harry Potter books are published all over the world, in different covers, one type for children, another type for adults - if you don't like them that's YOUR problem, millions upon millions world wide disagree with you!.

And yes, I've read them all, and am waiting for the next to be published.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back