Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Anyone have project with 160X128 LCD display and Atmega16?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hallo Everybody,

Anyone have project with 160X128 LCD display and Atmega16? I have lot of unused LCD module... But I dont have no project with them.. Anyone have project with 160X128 LCD display and Atmega16?

Any Ideas are welcome..

Thanks in advance

Sorry... I don't use AVR... The complete code is there....

Having things handed to you on a plate isn't going to help you.... If you are intending to supply these things as goods, I would recommend getting your hands dirty!!

I am trying to get a full useful project..... I dont know about programming... Just a Hobbyest. Doing someone project testing and making... Only for timepass and study about more and more in electronics. Do you know, which is my first work done in 1995? Its a tape recorder, in my 16 years. till now its working good, but magnetic cassette are not avile in this era... But I still save in my collection.... Now I am working in government emlpoyee.. But I dont like to miss my passion.. tomorow, I have work.. But I am here to find some useful project to do.... Now the time is 3.45 AM.. I only sleep 2 or 3 hour.

Anyway thank you and agree for your openion....
Having things handed to you on a plate isn't going to help you

Yes... Very popular chipset... What do you want it to do... A display can be a front end for many projects.. I use it extensively..

I don't have anything to give you... Financial suicide... Not into that right now..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back